6.08.2005

Maybe I should post?

No one reads this drivel... i think. Especially since I haven't posted anything. But now that I'm venturing alot into the Online Poker Experience.. maybe i need a journal to clear my thoughts. Like why everytime i get my bankroll to 90 bucks, it suddenly takes a nosedive... stablilzes around 60, and just sits there. At least I haven't lost any money (actually, any of MY money) to the fish... so i guess its a learning experience.

Now for a brief summary of my poker experience so far...



(BTW, I play the role of the dad and the son...)



(though I do think I have more judgement than him.. though the bottom option may be for me..)

To be continued...

(Foxtrot.com ---> the site for one of the best comics for geeks like.. um.. me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home