1.23.2005

I hate freerolls...

People sure are pricks when they aren't playing with their own money... I'm trying to win some freaking cash for free, yet they keep playing like "clown fish". You know the types, the ones that go all-in every freakin single hand, and you know they have trash. So you wait.. get a decent hand.. then they outdraw you in some random way. I had a freeroll marathon, by playing in every single one I could find.. couldn't even make it to the first break. Sometimes the blinds were horrible (every 5 minutes at PokerChamps!!). but whatever.. you know what helps the poker spirit though? A 10 SNG (play money, but I needed something good)

--- A-10, flop is A-9-3, figure everyone to have low aces, one has A-3, but catch a 10 on the river and knock 2 out. (all had aces)

--- 2-4 (in bully mode) gets the runner-runner straight... felt like i fish, but its about damn time I draw out. Knock out two.

--- Pocket 6's, flop Quads w/ 9-6-6. (First time ever) Knock out one person when they bet for me. (and they were playing 9-7o against my 4x BB raise... serves them right)

--- 8-Jo, flop a fullhouse. Knock out one person, had J-10.

--- Bullying the table. Always fun...

--- Finishing first, and realizing that i won 17 out of 20 hands, 100% of showdowns.

Oh yeah.. I was personally responsible for knocking everyone out... Got to love total domination.

I have a feeling that I'm going to cash in the next freeroll. Hopefully I do.. I really don't feel like dealing with payment services right now... especially since my dad doesn't support the poker habit all too much...

Jeremiah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home